RP2040-ESP32C3 Development Board
RP2040-ESP32C3 Development Board with 1.90″ 8-bit LCD revision 2323-r3a.
You need this if you want to program ESP32-C3.
Get one PCB ruler for free!
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
RP2040-ESP32C3 Development Board.
There will be female headers included. However, you can additionally buy male headers if you need. 3D printed case and the battery will be in stock soon. You can 3D print the case, the STL files are available on our GitHub.
The battery is in stock. Buy together save 10%!
Arduino / Micro-Python support is coming soon!
Check other tabs for documentation and GitHub.
- Dual Core ARM Cortex M0+ RP2040
- Single Core RISC-V, ESP32C3
- 1.9″ LCD Parallel Interface
- LCD Backlight Dim control IC
- USB-C Connector
- FPGA-like IO expander
- Built-in battery protection circuit
- Battery Charger
- Power Switch
- 16MBit NOR Flash
- Two user Buttons
- Alternative header for LCD Pins
- µSD Card Connector
- Small Battery Connector, Molex
- Jumper options
- Footprint for SBW
- Empty pins are routed out
- Open-Source case design provided on our website